Xiaomi AR glasses exposed: Motherboard and battery hidden in temples
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Xiaomi AR glasses exposed: Motherboard and battery hidden in temples.
The “AR glasses” patent of Beijing Xiaomi Mobile Software Co., Ltd. has been authorized.
Judging from the pictures, Xiaomi AR glasses are very similar in shape to ordinary glasses.
Compared with the AR glasses on the market today, they are much lighter, but the temples are thicker with components such as motherboards, batteries, and circuits inserted into them.
At present, Xiaomi has not launched AR glasses. It launched Xiaomi VR glasses 6 years ago.
However, with the cooling of the VR boom, no replacement products have been launched in the future.
The components of the AR glasses provided by the utility model are reasonably distributed, which is convenient for assembly and use.
The abstract shows that the present utility model discloses AR glasses.
The AR glasses include a frame, a first temple, a second temple, a first power supply, a main board component, a waveguide component and a circuit component.
- Both the first temple and the second temple are pivotally connected with the mirror frame,
- the mirror frame has a channel,
- the first power supply is installed on the first temple,
- the main board assembly is installed on the second temple,
- the waveguide component is installed on the mirror frame and Located between the first temple and the second temple,
- the circuit assembly is electrically connected to the first power supply,
- the main board assembly and the waveguide assembly,
- the part of the circuit assembly between the first and second temples fits in the channel.
Xiaomi VR glasses
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?