What programming language performs best?
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
What programming language performs best? There is no suspense in C language first, Python last.
Every language has its own fans. It is not a problem to find 30 or 50 programming languages in the world.
There are at least 20 popular ones. Let’s not talk about these languages.
Whether they are used or not, their performance is also an important indicator.
Which programming language has the best performance?
Someone has really done a ranking on this matter.
The Benchmarks Game has selected 25 popular languages for testing.
There are ten specific items, as follows:
Then, the performance of each programming language is quantified according to the above test results.
The left part is the time, the shorter the better the performance, and the right part is the weighted score calculated based on the time and memory overhead.
In this ranking, C language + GCC compilation is the fastest without any suspense, which is almost a consensus among programmers.
The performance of C++ and Rust is also very good, and the performance level of the very popular Java language is medium.
The python language, which is often touted by major programming training courses, is actually at the bottom.
Although everyone knows that its performance is not very good, it is a bit surprising that it is the last one.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?