Vim 9.0 big update: Vim9 scripts speed up by 10 to 100 times
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Vim 9.0 big update: Vim9 scripts speed up by 10 to 100 times.
An open-source tool that’s been popular for decades, the Vim text editor is finally getting its first major update in two years.
Among them, the most attractive to developers is that the major version of Vim 9.0 comes with support for the performance-oriented Vim9 scripting language, which is expected to bring an execution speed improvement of one to two orders of magnitude (10~100 times).
(From: GitHub homepage )
The major version of Vim 9.0 also brings many minor feature updates and experience improvements, but Vim9 scripts are much faster thanks to the ability to compile commands into instructions for more efficient execution.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?