This APP hidden Trojan horse “stealing all account secrets and card numbers”
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Warning: This APP hidden Trojan horse “stealing all account secrets and card numbers”
100,000 people were victimized by this APP’s hidden Trojan horse “stealing all account secrets and card numbers”.
DELETE THIS APP! The “Anime Filter” photo editing program can transform human faces into anime appearances through AI intelligent recognition, which has set off a wave on social platforms.
However, recently, an information security company discovered that an APP with similar functions was implanted with a Trojan horse program.
If the software is installed on the mobile phone of the public, not only the Facebook account number will be stolen, but even the credit card number may be stolen.
This APP is implanted with a Trojan horse program. (Picture / Retrieved from “Pradeo”)
According to the report of the French information security company “Pradeo”, the app named “Craftsart Cartoon Photo Tools” has been confirmed to be embedded with the “Facestealer” Trojan.
After downloading the app, users need to log in through Facebook.
Once the account number and password are entered, His personal information is likely to be stolen, and even important information such as credit card numbers will be leaked out and sent back to the specific server.
It requires users to log in through Facebook, thereby stealing account information. (Picture / Retrieved from “Pradeo”)
According to the report, criminals can use stolen accounts to defraud property and send phishing links.
At present, the APP has been removed from the Google Play Store, but it has accumulated more than 100,000 downloads, and many people may suffer.
We call on Android users to delete the software as soon as possible if they have the software installed on their mobile phones.