The latest specifications of RTX 4080/4070/4060 exposed
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- ARM original operating system: RISC OS still alive after 35 years
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- ACME Project: Exploring the secrets of flames on the International Space Station
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
The latest specifications of RTX 4080/4070/4060 exposed.
NVIDIA will usher in a large-scale product update wave in the second half of the year, including but not limited to GPU products.
Obviously, this means that the RTX 40 series graphics cards are already on the line.
A new revelation has sorted out the parameters of the first four RTX 40 series graphics cards, including RTX 4090, RTX 4080, RTX 4070 and RTX 4060.
From the perspective of CUDA scale , the RTX 4090 is 53% more than the RTX 3090, the RTX 4080 is 23% more than the 3080, the RTX 4070 is 25% more than the 3070, and the RTX 4060 is 26% more than the 3060.
Based on this conservative estimate, the increase of CUDA and the overall performance of the graphics card should be the same.
Of course, in game scenarios such as light pursuit and DLSS, it can be expected that the RTX 40 series will double or even increase by 2 to 3 times.
There are two things that are a little strange in this revelation. One is that the RTX 40 series graphics cards have switched to TSMC 6nm instead of 5nm.
The second is the memory specification of RTX 4060, which is 4GB less than that of 3060.
It seems that after the replacement of G6X, the cost and heat dissipation cannot be suppressed, and TGP has increased by 30W.
On the same day, another leaker, Kopite7kimi, also gave news that the AD104 core has been tested, and it is expected to be used on the RTX 4070.
There is widespread speculation that NVIDIA will release the RTX 40 series graphics cards as soon as July and go on sale in September.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?