The first smart phone with ChatGPT coming soon!
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
The first mobile phone to access ChatGPT! Transsion began internal testing of AI voice assistant.
According to the news on June 3, because of the popularity of ChatGPT this year, the concept of AI has attracted a lot of attention, mainly because ChatGPT has realized a completely different kind of intelligence, which can continuously talk and answer various questions, just like Jarvis in the Iron Man movie.
Nowadays, some mobile phone manufacturers want to put ChatGPT in their mobile phones as a voice assistant.
According to blogger news, Chinese technology company Transsion is about to launch a new voice assistant on the NOTE 30 series mobile phones, and its core is based on ChatGPT.The posted interface shows that the voice assistant can achieve smooth dialogue, and can continue dialogue and give answers in combination with previous content, which is “extremely advanced”.
Many people may not know much about Transsion. It focuses on overseas markets such as India. It is known as “Africa’s No. 1 Brother” and its position in the local market far surpasses brands such as Xiaomi and Apple.
But in fact, this is a real domestic manufacturer. The full name of the company is “Shenzhen Transsion Holdings Co., Ltd.”, which owns mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, digital accessories brand Oraimo, home appliance brand Syinix and after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The first mobile phone to access ChatGPT! It was revealed that Transsion began internal testing of AI voice assistant: smooth dialogue
Most of the mobile phones made by Transsion have a cool appearance and high-tech configuration. The African market is more popular.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?