Customized Soft Router
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Customized Soft Router.
Customized Soft Router is easy-to-go solution for uses focusing on different application.
Such customerized soft router is built with multi network cards, so you just need to select different CPU, memory and SSD per requirement.
Specification of Customerized Soft Router
|Network||6 x Intel i211AT Gigabit|
|Memory||2x DDR4 SODIMM slots|
|USB||4 x USB3.0|
|Power||12V x 5A|
|Size:||187 x 110 x 50mm|
Pictures of Customerized Soft Router
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?