Second-generation AirPods Pro said to launch this fall: New colors for the AirPods Max
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Second-generation AirPods Pro said to launch this fall: New colors for the AirPods Max.
According to Bloomberg reporter Mark Gurman, Apple is planning to release the second-generation AirPods Pro this fall, which is rumored to feature a new design, improved audio quality, and possibly incorporate some health features.
As Gurman wrote in his latest Power On newsletter: Watch out for the new AirPods Pro in the fall. The current model has been on the market since fall 2019, so for some early adopters, the battery may already be a problem.
Also, look out for the new colors for the AirPods Max (and, we hope the price drops — $550 is ridiculous for these earphones).
The AirPods Pro have not been updated since their launch in 2019, and multiple rumors point to a launch this year.
Gurman’s statement about the fall launch is consistent with information previously shared by Apple industry chain analyst Kuo, who said that new products will be launched in the second half of this year.
The new AirPods Pro could feature a more compact design, eliminating the stem, plus a new charging case and lossless audio support for the new protocol.
As for the AirPods Max, Apple is not expected to make performance and design improvements on the second-generation model of the over-ear headphones due in December 2020, and is thought to be working on new color options.
Gurman said the new colors are still being researched, but did not provide a timeline for when they would be available.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?