Safari becomes No.2 browser and surpasses Edge in over 1 billion users
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Safari becomes No.2 browser and surpasses Edge in over 1 billion users.
Safari is now used by 19% of Internet users, bringing its number of users past 1 billion for the first time.
These statistics are based on GlobalStats browser market share percentages and then converted to numbers using the Internet World Stats Internet User Metrics to sum up the exact numbers.
According to the findings of the Atlas VPN team, 1,006,232,879 internet users (19.16% of all internet users) are now using the Safari browser, making it the second browser to have over 1 billion users.
However, Google Chrome remains firmly in the top spot as the most popular browser.
Those numbers mean Safari has nearly 20 percent of the internet browsers, but it still doesn’t match Google’s massive user base of 3.3 billion.
Safari is Apple’s standard browser on all its operating systems such as iOS/macOS and devices such as iPhone, iPad and Mac, Safari browser has implemented some privacy features to ensure the safety of its users.
Compared to last year’s statistics, Microsoft Edge overtook Firefox to become the third most popular browser with more than 212 million users.
Firefox browser ranks fourth, with 179 million Internet users.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?