RTX 4090 has been put into production with 24GB massive video memory
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
RTX 4090 has been put into production with 24GB massive video memory.
While it’s not entirely clear what the RTX 40-series graphics cards will look like and what the specs will be, there are signs that production has already started.
The exposure shows that the RTX 4090 has been put into production on August 16 , and there should be two different versions, but the specific differences have been coded, and it is estimated that the standard version and the overclocked version are most likely.
At the same time, it can be seen that the RTX 4090 is indeed based on the AD102 GPU core, equipped with 24GB GDDR6X video memory, and the output interface is still three DP and one HDMI.
According to previous exposures, the RTX 4090 has 128 sets of SM units, 16384 CUDA cores, a core frequency of 2235-2520MHz, a memory bit width of 384-bit, and a frequency of 21GHz earlier, but since the RTX 4080 has been accelerated to 23GHz, there is no reason for it to be lower. , while the whole card power consumption is about 450W.
The RTX 40 series is expected to be officially launched in October. According to this, the first launch will not be the RTX 4080, but the higher RTX 4090?
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?