RTX 4090 graphics card can use Seasonic 1200W ATX 3.0 PCIe 5.0 power supply
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
RTX 4090 graphics card can use Seasonic 1200W ATX 3.0 PCIe 5.0 power supply.
A few days ago, NVIDIA released the RTX 40 series graphics cards.
The TDP power consumption is up to 450W, and the power supply adopts the PCIe 5.0 graphics card power supply interface 12VHPWR in ATX 3.0.
Although it can be compatible with the existing power supply through the interface, the ATX 3.0 power supply is Trend, Seasonic has now also released the VERTEX series of power supplies that support the new standard.
At present, there are several manufacturers that support ATX 3.0 power supply, including ASUS, MSI, FSP, Cooler, etc.
The power supply manufacturer Seasonic has also followed up.
The VERTEX series is specially designed for ATX 3.0 specification and PCIe 5.0 graphics card. A new generation of power supplies.
This series of power supplies adopts a modular design and adds a 12VHPWR interface.
RTX 40 series graphics cards can also be used .
There are also 135mm FDB bearing fans, which support complete OPP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OCP and ITP overvoltage and overcurrent protection, the highest 10 years warranty.
The VERTEX series power supply has four types of power, 750W, 850W, 1000W and 1200W.
Each power has two energy efficiency standards: platinum certification and gold certification.
The most expensive 1200W platinum power supply is priced at 259.99 US dollars.
Also not much more expensive than the previous ATX 2.3 power supply, available in December.
The detailed power and price are as follows:
Recommended Price of Platinum Energy Efficient Power Supply
- VERTEX PX-1200: $ 259.99 / € 309.00
- VERTEX PX-1000: $ 219.99 / € 259.00
- VERTEX PX-850: $ 189.99 / € 229.00
- VERTEX PX-750: $ 169.99 / € 199.00
Gold energy efficiency power supply suggested selling price:
- VERTEX GX-1200: $ 229.99 / € 269.00
- VERTEX GX-1000: $ 199,99 / € 239,00
- VERTEX GX-850: $ 169,99 / € 199.00
- VERTEX GX-750: $ 149,99 / € 179.00
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?