RTX 3060 will also launch a GDDR6X memory version after 3060Ti
- Seagate 12TB HDD: 7.46% failure rate and 1.5 year lifespan
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
RTX 3060 will also launch a GDDR6X memory version after 3060Ti.
Earlier, a retailer released news that NVIDIA will launch a new RTX 3060 Ti graphics card, which will upgrade the memory particles to GDDR6X while using the GA104 GPU core.
Now, DT digital, a retailer in Slovakia, has suddenly listed a new RTX 3060 graphics card, which is exactly the same as the new RTX 3060 Ti in terms of upgrade ideas.
According to the information provided on the parameter page, this RTX 3060 has 12GB of video memory, and the chip has also been upgraded to GDDR6X.
This upgrade brings its boost frequency to 1780MHz, an increase of about 3MHz.
At present, the retailer has not released the price of the new version of the RTX 3060 graphics card, but judging from the price of the new version of the RTX 3060 Ti, it should not be much different from the original version.
Judging from the current product information, the upgrade of both the new version of RTX 3060 and the new version of RTX 3060 Ti is only a fine-tuning, and does not bring about an essential performance improvement.
This further proves that the purpose of NVIDIA launching the new RTX 30 series graphics card at this time point is obviously to further speed up the clearance of the remaining inventory.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?