OpenAPI Generator v6.6.0 released: OpenAPI specification automatically generates code
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
OpenAPI Generator v6.6.0 released: OpenAPI specification automatically generates code.
OpenAPI Generator v6.6.0 is now released, this version comes with some bug fixes, enhancements and 2 new Generators .
OpenAPI Generator can be used to automatically generate API client libraries, server stubs, documentation, and configuration given an OpenAPI specification (v2, v3).
New Generators :
There are 2 breaking changes with fallbacks:
- [csharp-netcore] explicitly implement IValidatableObject #15160
- [python-nextgen] Add support for StrictFloat and StrictInt unions #15124
- [openapi-normalizer] Fix the invalidity of boolean check in oneOf mode #15276
- [csharp-netcore] better handle oneOf/anyOf with repeated data types #15377
- [csharp-netcore] explicitly implement IValidatableObject (destructive change, with fallback) #15160
- Fix request parameter encoding call #15313
- [C++][Pistache] Generate API generalization interface #15279
- [cpp-ue4] Fix the problem of repeated prefixes in the multi-collection format #15260
[dart-dio] Fix endpoints returning null #15433
Remove default when not needed #15368
[Elm] fix printing empty notes #15238
[Elm] Fix missing required import for List of type #15171
[go-server] Fix: Declared but unused names #15201
[go-server] update dependencies and use generics #15087
[go-server] Change Routes type from  Route to map [string] Route #15084
- [BUG][JAVA][restTemplate] ApiClient is not compatible with spring-web 6 Observation API #15421
- [Spring] Fix pagination without parameters (fixes #15265 ) #15315
- [java][Jersey2/3] Detect content type of multipart upload part #14965
- [kotlin][client] Use Kotlin code style in parameter enum class names #15447
- [Kotlin-Spring] Add Kotlin-based Spring Cloud OpenFeign generator #15048
For more details, please check the release notes: https://github.com/OpenAPITools/openapi-generator/releases/tag/v6.6.0
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?