NVIDIA professional graphics cards for bitcoin mining in Vietnam
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Spectacular at least 160 graphics cards! NVIDIA professional graphics cards for bitcoin mining in Vietnam.
The frenzy seems to gradually subside, and the price of graphics cards has gradually begun to return to normal.
In Vietnam, a retailer called “Nyugen Cong PC” has revealed its own “mine”. All graphics cards are actually RTX A4000 for professional graphics workstations.
In terms of specifications, the RTX A4000 uses the Ampere GA104 core and 6144 CUDA cores, which is the same grade as the RTX 3070 Ti, but with a 256-bit 16GB GDDR6 video memory, and the whole card power consumption is more than half lower, only 140W. Slot turbo fan design.
From the photos, the retailer’s miners are equipped with eight RTX A4000s, for a total of at least 20 miners and 160 graphics cards.
Ethereum computing power claims to exceed 500MH/s per miner, claims to perform better than RTX 3070 Ti, and is cheaper…
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?