NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 FE physical exposure: Larger cooling module with new font
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 FE physical exposure: Larger cooling module with new font.
Although there is no exact time yet, the release time of NVIDIA’s next-generation Ada Lovelace architecture GPU is getting closer, and many players are looking forward to the arrival of the GeForce RTX 40 series.
From the 19th to the 22nd of next month, NVIDIA will hold the GTC conference, and there may be further news.
Recently, some netizens leaked a photo of the GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition, which should be the first time that the new public version of the graphics card has appeared in everyone’s field of vision.
However, because it is packed in an anti-static bag, you can’t see too many details.
Visually, the GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition has changed considerably from the existing GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition, and the heatsink has grown in size.
The “RTX 4080” font on the GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition is also different from the previous generation.
VideoCardz said that NVIDIA recently introduced a new font on the official website, which is very similar to the “RTX 4080” font of the leaked graphics card.
We believe it will be used soon. On the new generation Founders Edition graphics cards and other products.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?