NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 516.40 WHQL Driver: “Resident Evil 2/3/7” introduces light tracking
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- ARM original operating system: RISC OS still alive after 35 years
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- ACME Project: Exploring the secrets of flames on the International Space Station
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready 516.40 WHQL Driver: “Resident Evil 2/3/7″ introduces light tracking
NVIDIA Releases GeForce Game Ready 516.40 WHQL Driver, Delivering the Best Experience for Jelly Beans: Free Fun, while adding NVIDIA Reflex support for ICARUS, and adding support for NVIDIA Reflex in Jurassic World: Evolution 2 (Jurassic World Evolution 2), Resident Evil 2 Remake, Resident Evil 3 Remake, and Resident Evil 7 Introduces support for ray tracing.
Fixed issues including:
[Enscape] Shadows may not render correctly. 
[Advanced Optimus] Brightness settings are not applied correctly on some Lenovo laptops. 
The Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle has a maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz. 
Known issues, including:
[GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] HP Reverb G2/Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx not detected. 
When using non-native resolutions, turning HDR on and off in-game can cause stability issues in the game. 
Videos playing in Microsoft Edge may appear green when resuming from hibernation or using fastboot with NVIDIA Image Scaling enabled at startup. 
[DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear overexposed when HDR is enabled from Windows display settings. 
[Assassin’s Creed: Origins] The game screen will flicker when the character is underwater near the ship. 
If DSR/DLDSR is enabled, the monitor may flicker briefly when waking up from sleep. 
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?