NVIDIA and CDPR create a customized RTX 4090 graphics card for “Cyberpunk 2077”
- Seagate 12TB HDD: 7.46% failure rate and 1.5 year lifespan
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
NVIDIA and CDPR create a customized RTX 4090 graphics card for “Cyberpunk 2077”.
Nvidia is hosting a special Cyberpunk 2077 event with CD Projekt Red , where the winner will have the chance to win a custom GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition graphics card with a special pattern on the back of the Cyberpunk 2077.
Participants need to share more quest clues in the next few weeks according to CD Projekt Red’s official account of “Cyberpunk 2077”, complete the shooting of special photos in the game, and the most creative will receive a customized version of “Cyberpunk 2077” GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card.
The challenge will be divided into three competitions, all with corresponding times (CEST), and you can even win the graphics card before the official release of the GeForce RTX 4090.
The specific times are as follows:
Session 1 – starts on September 26, 2022 and ends at 23:59 on October 2, 2022
Session 2 – starts on October 3, 2022 and ends at 23:59 on October 9, 2022
Session 1 – starts on October 10, 2022 and ends at 23:59 on October 16, 2022
The recent popularity of the “Cyberpunk 2077” derivative animation “Cyberpunk: Edgerunners” after its release on Netflix has boosted the popularity of “Cyberpunk 2077”. One of the most popular games on the platform.
This is not the first “Cyberpunk 2077” custom GeForce RTX graphics card, Nvidia had a “Cyberpunk 2077” custom GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition graphics card before the game was released;
when the game was released, CD Projekt Red The official and Bilibili event sent out the GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition graphics card of the “Cyberpunk 2077” customized version;
this time NVIDIA teamed up with CD Projekt Red to provide a new generation of Ada Lovelace architecture “Cyberpunk 2077” customized version GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition graphics card.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?