Nokia 110 4G (2022) released in India: Standby up to 1 month
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Nokia 110 4G (2022) released in India: Standby up to 1 month.
If your needs for a mobile phone are only to make calls, send text messages, and occasionally listen to music, then the newly launched Nokia 110 (2022) may be a very good choice.
As the fourth model in the “110” model, it is an upgrade in many ways over the 110 4G introduced last year.
However, the Nokia 110 (2022) is produced locally in India and is only available in India.
There are currently 3 colors of the machine, of which cyan and charcoal colors retail for 1700 rupees; while the rose gold version retails for 1800 rupees.
The phone will come with free earphones worth Rs 300.
This is a dual SIM phone with 4G connectivity. Some operators in India are planning to retire their 2G and/or 3G networks (other countries are already doing this), so lower prices could bring more people to 4G. The phone also features automatic call recording.
For entertainment, there’s a microSD slot that supports cards up to 32GB, enough to hold thousands of MP3s.
There is also an FM radio receiver for news, sports and more. Plus, the phone offers new versions of classic games like Snake.
There is a camera on the back of the phone, but no one seems to know its resolution.
It might be 0.3MP, but it’s a quick MMS for your friends regardless of resolution.
The phone is powered by a 1,000mAh battery, which sounds small (it’s a small, lightweight phone), but is good enough to last a month. There is also a built-in flashlight.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?