No competitor can challenge Chrome browser: nearly 70% people use it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
No competitor can challenge Chrome browser: nearly 70% people use it.
Ranking of global browser ratio: No. 1, nearly 70% of people are using it without competitors.
Obviously, the king of the world’s desktop browsers is still Chrome, which accounts for almost 70%.
Data for March 2022 provided by StatCounter shows that the Chrome browser continues to be the king of desktop browsers, with a share of no less than 67.29%. In other words, nearly 7 out of 10 computers are running the Chrome browser, which is impressive to say the least, especially since most of these computers are running Windows.
Windows’ default browser is Internet Explorer (older version) or Microsoft Edge (newer version), so 7 out of 10 users ditched Microsoft’s apps in favor of Google Chrome.
On the other hand, the modern version of Microsoft Edge is also gaining momentum, and Edge is now the second most used desktop browser with a 9.65% share.
Clearly, it’s far from challenging Google’s browser dominance, but on the other hand, it has managed to outpace rivals Firefox and Safari.
It’s worth emphasizing that Safari is only installed on macOS, as the Windows version is no longer available.
Its market share suggests that most Apple users stick with the default browser and don’t install third-party alternatives such as Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?