RJ45 Keystone Module CAT8 CAT7 CAT6 CAT5e
- Seagate 12TB HDD: 7.46% failure rate and 1.5 year lifespan
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
RJ45 Keystone Module CAT8 CAT7 CAT6 CAT5e. RJ is the abbreviation of Registered Jack, which means “registered socket”.
The definition in the FCC (Standards and Regulations of the United States Federation of Communications Commission) is that RJ is an interface describing public telecommunication networks.
RJ-11 and RJ-45 are commonly used. RJ-45 for computer networks is a standard 8-bit module.
Common name for the interface.
In the past four types, five types, super five types, and six types of wiring, RJ type interfaces are used.
In the seven types of wiring systems, “non-RJ type” interfaces will be allowed.
For example, on July 30, 2002, the TERA type seven connectors developed by Simon Company were formally selected as “non-RJ” type seven standard industrial interfaces Standard mode.
The transmission bandwidth of the TERA connector is as high as 1.2GHz, which exceeds the transmission bandwidth of the seven categories of 600MHz currently under development.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?