High Performance RJ45 Connector 10Gpbs 600MHz Shielded CAT7
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
High Performance RJ45 Connector 10Gpbs 600MHz Shielded CAT7.
RJ45 Connector is a connector with 8 pins, mainly used in Ethernet, “RJ” represents the registered jack, and “45” represents the serial number of the interface standard.
The RJ45 crystal head is usually terminated on an Ethernet cable to connect various network devices, such as computers, routers, switches, etc.
There are two wire sequence standards for RJ45connector wiring: T-568A and T-568B (details are as follows). Through the use of different standards, the final network cable produced has two types: straight-through and cross-type.
If you want to make a straight-through network cable, both ends of the cable can be wired according to the same standard (T-568A or T-568B). If you want to make a crossover network cable, the two ends of the cable should be wired according to different standards.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?