10Gbps Ethernet Cable Joint Connector Shielded Tool-free
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
10Gbps Ethernet Cable Joint Connector Shielded Tool-free. High Cable joint connector for CAT7, CAT6a CAT6 high performance cable.
This high performance Ethernet cable joint connector is designed to extend/ joint-connect two CAT7 CAT6A high speed Ethernet net for severs or data center, where needs high qualify and speed transmission.
- Wiring standard: T568A/T568B
- Interface Type: RJ45
- Material: Zinc alloy shield case/ copper terminal
- Size: 74×14.5×11.mm
- Thick PCB board
- Low latency
- Tool-free Design
Knowledge about wiring standard:
There are two wire sequence standards for RJ45 connector wiring: T-568A and T-568B (details are as follows). Through the use of different standards, the final network cable produced has two types: straight-through and cross-type.
If you want to make a straight-through network cable, both ends of the cable can be wired according to the same standard (T-568A or T-568B). If you want to make a crossover network cable, the two ends of the cable should be wired according to different standards.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?