- Seagate 12TB HDD: 7.46% failure rate and 1.5 year lifespan
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
.NET 8 Preview 4 released and Supported Linux distributions.
Download address: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet/8.0
- Improve MSBuild’s terminal build output
- SDK: Simplified output path update
- Template Engine: A Safe Experience from Nuget.org Packages
- Library: Improve UTF8
- Introducing Time abstraction
- Improve native AOT
Updated default consoletemplates and added support for AOT out of the box. can now be called dotnetnewconsole–aotto create a project configured for AOT compilation.
Supported Linux distributions
.NET 8 is built against Ubuntu 16.04 for all architectures. This is very important to define the minimum glibcversion .
.NET 8 will not start on distributions that include glibcolder , such as Ubuntu 14.04 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Check out the release announcement for the full update .
What is .NET 8?
.NET is a free, open-source, cross-platform framework developed by Microsoft.
It provides a programming model and a runtime environment for building and running various types of applications, including web, desktop, mobile, gaming, and IoT applications.
With each new release of .NET, Microsoft introduces new features, improvements, and performance optimizations.
However, I don’t have specific information about the features of .NET 8 as it is beyond my knowledge cutoff.
It’s important to note that you should refer to the official Microsoft documentation or news sources for the most up-to-date and accurate information about .NET 8 and its features.
.NET 8 Preview 4 released and Supported Linux distributions
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?