It is said that the performance of GTX 1630 is not as good as GTX 1050 Ti, NVIDIA delays launch until June
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
It is said that the performance of GTX 1630 is not as good as GTX 1050 Ti, NVIDIA delays launch until June.
It was reported that NVIDIA plans to update its low-end/entry-level product line with the GeForce GTX 1630 based on the Turing architecture. Take on the challenge of AMD Radeon RX 6400/RX 6500 XT.
Over time, the GeForce GTX 1630 seems to be gone. According to VideoCardz , the reason is that NVIDIA delayed the release of the GeForce GTX 1630, and the new date was selected on June 15, 2022, which is half a month later than the original plan.
The price of the GeForce GTX 1630 and the specific release area are not yet known.
It is said that the GeForce GTX 1630 will use the TU117-150 GPU, with only 512 CUDA cores, and the video memory width has also shrunk to 64 bits, only half of the TU117-300.
However, its acceleration frequency is said to reach 1800MHz, which is higher than the 1590MHz of the GeForce GTX 1650 series, while the TDP remains at 75W.
In addition, the GeForce GTX 1630’s video memory is 4GB of GDDR6, the video memory rate is 12 Gbps, and the corresponding video memory bandwidth is 96 GB/s.
Judging from the relevant specifications, the overall performance of the GeForce GTX 1630 seems to be slightly lower than the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti that will be replaced.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?