iPhone 14 Max details exposed: upgraded 90Hz screen + 6GB RAM $899
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
iPhone 14 Max details exposed: upgraded 90Hz screen + 6GB RAM $899.
According to the exposed news, although the iPhone 14 series product line is still four this year, the biggest change is the cancellation of the 5.4-inch mini and the addition of the 6.7-inch 14 Max.
A few days ago, Shadow_Leak first gave the detailed parameters of the iPhone 14 Max.
In terms of appearance, the machine continues bangs screen and supports Face ID facial recognition.
The screen size is 6.68 inches, the resolution is 2778 x 1284, 458PPI, and the refresh rate is optimized to 90Hz.
The processor is still the 5nm A15, but the memory has been upgraded to 6GB capacity LPDDR4X, and the storage is available in 128GB and 256GB versions.
In last year’s iPhone 13 series, only the Pro was 6GB.
In addition, in order to increase the distinction with the Pro, the main camera of the iPhone 14 Max is still 12 million, missing 48 million.
The price will also increase accordingly. The 6.1-inch iPhone 14 is expected to start at $799, and the iPhone 14 Max is expected to start at $899.
It seems that after the failure of the small-screen mini, Apple decided to bet on the big screen and lowered the entry threshold of 6.7 inches.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?