Intel launched the ARC A310 entry-level graphics card
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Intel launched the ARC A310 entry-level graphics card: Only 6 sets of Xe cores and 4GB of video memory.
So far Intel’s official ARC desktop graphics card is only A380, and their high-end product ARC A770 will also be sold on October 12, but at this time a graphics card named ARC A310 appeared on Intel’s official website.
From the name, it can be seen that its positioning is lower than that of the A380.
The previous A380 is actually not a complete game card.
In terms of performance, it can only be said to be similar to AMD’s RX 6400 and NVIDIA’s GTX 1650. A lower performance A310.
The picture shows the ARC Pro A40
The complete specifications of the ARC A310 have been given on Intel’s official website.
It has 6 sets of Xe-Core, which is obviously further simplified on the ACM-G11 GPU.
The GPU frequency is 2100MHz, which is a little higher than that of the A380, but the video memory is only 4GB.
The detailed specifications of this graphics card can be seen on Intel ARK.
It adopts TSMC N6 process, 6 sets of Xe-Core have a total of 6 optical tracking units, 96 sets of EU, the TBP of the graphics card is 75W, and the video memory is 64bit/4GB GDDR6.
However, the frequency of the graphics card shown here is 2000MHz, which is different from the introduction page of ARC. I don’t know which one is accurate.
The PCI-E shows that the highest is PCI-E 4.0 x16, but considering that the A380 has only x8, the A310 is estimated Also only x8 or even lower.
The ARC A310 may adopt the design of a half-height knife card.
Although the graphics card is already in the state of release, like the A750 and A580, it is unknown when it will go on sale, nor the specific price.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?