Intel did not deliver on its promise to release the ARC A770 on time
- Seagate 12TB HDD: 7.46% failure rate and 1.5 year lifespan
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Intel did not deliver on its promise to release the ARC A770 on time: May be delayed until early October.
Although Intel has been introducing the various functions of the ARC Alchemist (DG2) discrete graphics card recently, the Arc A7 series Limited Edition graphics card has appeared many times, but it has not provided an accurate time.
According to Intel’s official original statement, the time point is “later in the summer.”
According to general understanding, this deadline is September 23, 2022 in the new calendar at the latest, which obviously has passed this time point, which means that Intel has failed to deliver on its promise.
Even the previously released ARC A380 graphics card isn’t ubiquitous, it’s only just starting to go on sale in some regions, and it’s not a model that gamers want to buy.
To make matters worse, Nvidia has launched the GeForce RTX 40 series based on the Ada Lovelace architecture, and AMD has also confirmed the release time of the Radeon RX 7000 series based on the RDNA 3 architecture (November 3 this year).
On the contrary, in terms of processors, Intel is faster, and Raptor Lake is likely to appear at the “Intel Innovation” summit held on September 27, 2022.
According to TomsHardware , the prizes from last year’s Intel Xe-HPG Scavenger Hunt event, the Arc A770/A750 Limited Edition graphics cards, have begun to be distributed to the winners, plus the previous Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger (Pat Gelsinger) received The Arc A770 Limited Edition graphics card seems to be almost ready.
According to VideoCardz , Intel is likely to delay the release of the Arc A7 series Limited Edition graphics cards until early October, or October 5 to be precise.
However, according to the situation in the past few months, such information is not necessarily accurate, and there are still large variables. It cannot be ruled out that the release time will continue to be postponed.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?