Intel Arc A730M high-end graphics card only equivalent to RTX 3050
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Intel Arc A730M high-end graphics card only equivalent to RTX 3050.
A few days ago, it was revealed that the Arc A730M 3DMark score of Intel’s high-end notebook graphics card can be comparable to the mobile version of the RTX 3070, which is quite a surprise.
But at the same time, it is said that the actual game experience is relatively bad, the performance is only equivalent to the RTX 3060 90W residual blood version, and it is frequently stuck.
Today, netizens once again posted the results of Arc A730M actual combat games, running three models, each with two resolutions. The notebook used is the Mechanic Dawning 16.
Under 1080p high-definition, the average frame rates of “Metro: Departure” and “F1 2020” are 70FPS and 123FPS respectively, while “Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey” is struggling, only running 38FPS.
After arriving at 2K resolution and high quality, “Metro: Departure” and “F1 2020” can still have 55FPS and 95FPS, and “Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey” only has 32FPS left.
In comparison, the performance of the Arc A730M graphics card in “Metro: Exodus” is roughly equivalent to the mobile version of the RTX 3060, while “F1 2020” and “Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey” are only equivalent to the low-end RTX 3050.
At the same time, the average frame rate is only one aspect, and the minimum frame rate is also an important indicator. “Metro: Exodus” and “Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey” have a minimum of less than 10FPS at different resolutions, which seriously affects the fluency.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?