Google found 11 apps with Trojan viruses than may steal bank passwords
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Google found 11 apps with Trojan viruses than may steal bank passwords.
Google officially certified that these 11 apps contain Trojan viruses that may steal personal bank account passwords.
Modern people’s mobile phones are almost always inseparable, and they download a large number of apps.
However, users of Android phones should be careful. These 11 apps are suspected of stealing personal data, and they have been certified by the Google Play Store to hide Trojan programs.
According to foreign media reports, Google has been removing these 11 malicious apps that may contain Trojans from the Play Store since last year, because these 11 malicious apps may be able to access the bank account and password of mobile phone users. , emails, phone numbers and other personal information, according to estimates, the total number of downloads may have exceeded 60 million.
However, although Goole deleted it after discovering it, it did not restrict it from being put back on the shelves.
Therefore, most of the previous apps have been returned to the Play Store, but it is not known whether any malicious programs have been deleted, so it is recommended that you delete them. Do not install.
Here are 11 apps that contain malware:
- Speed Camera Radar
- Al-Moazin Lite (Prayer Times)
- Wi-Fi Mouse (remote control PC)
- QR & Barcode Scanner (developed by AppSource Hub)
- Qibla Compass – Ramadan 2022
- Simple weather & clock widget (developed by Difer)
- Handcent Next SMS-Text with MMS
- Smart Kit 360
- Al Quran MP3 – 50 Reciters & Translation Audio
- Full Quran MP3 – 50+ Languages & Translation Audio
- Audiosdroid Audio Studio DAW
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?