GeForce RTX 4090 CUDA benchmarks show 60% better performance than 3090 Ti
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
GeForce RTX 4090 CUDA benchmarks show 60% better performance than 3090 Ti.
The first unofficial benchmarks for Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 4090 graphics card have been leaked in the Geekbench 5 database ahead of its release.
While NVIDIA has been providing gamers with performance figures for DLSS 3 and ray tracing, there has been scant information on the performance of its next-generation parts.
We now have the first non-DLSS and non-RT benchmark results in the Geekbench 5 CUDA database.
The GeForce RTX 4090 participating in the test was tested on an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X CPU platform with 32GB DDR5-6000 DRAM.
The maximum reported frequency for this graphics card is around 2.58 GHz.
In terms of CUDA performance, the graphics card scored 417,713 points.
For comparison, the RTX 3090 Ti’s total score is 260,346 points, and the RTX 3090’s total score in the same benchmark is 238,123 points.
This is an increase of 60% and 75% respectively over the previous generation.
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 outperformed the RTX 3090 Ti by 60% and outperformed the RTX 3090 by 75% in the Geekbench CUDA benchmark. (Image credit: Benchlife)
In the Geekbench CUDA benchmark, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 outperformed the RTX 3090 Ti by 60% and outperformed the RTX 3090 by 75%. (Image credit: Benchlife)
The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 GPU officially launches on October 12, when designs from NVIDIA and custom card partners will be made available to the public.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?