DJI mini 3 drone with 48-megapixel camera will be released on May 10
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
DJI mini 3 drone with 48-megapixel camera will be released on May 10.
For novices, DJI’s entry-level drone Royal mini series with budgeted price is a good choice, and the images and battery life are sufficient, but the obstacle avoidance is a little less, and you need to always pay attention to the environment around the drone when flying. , but help the novice to develop good flying habits. There have been many rumors about the third-generation DJI mini, but the official announcement has not been made.
According to reports, the new DJI mini 3 series may be released on May 10, and the leaked documents show that the new DJI Mini 3 Pro uses a 1/1.3-inch sensor with Sony’s 48-megapixel QuadBayer structure.
You know, the DJI mini 2 uses a 1/2.3-inch, 12-megapixel camera, and supports recording up to 4K /30P. If the DJI mini 3 Pro uses a 48-megapixel camera, it will directly open its positioning with the mini series.
According to previous reports, the mini 3 body still maintains a weight of 249g, which is very light and portable.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?