Disbursements to the App Store Small App Developer Assistance Fund are about to begin
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Disbursements to the App Store Small App Developer Assistance Fund are about to begin.
Developers who applied to participate in Apple’s $100 million App Store class-action settlement were told that payments should begin as soon as October.
The applet developer aid fund was set up as part of Apple’s settlement of a lawsuit that also made changes to the rules governing its app store.
Following the announcement of the settlement in August 2021, Apple announced that it will begin accepting claims in January 2022, and developers who consider themselves eligible will have until May 20, 2022.
Apple said in an email to applicants that the loan should begin by the end of October 2022.
Developers are eligible to apply if they are based in the United States and have sold apps or in-app purchases on the App Store between June 4, 2015 and April 26, 2021.
The second condition that must be met is that they must also have earned less than or equal to $1 million from the App Store for each year they have a developer account between 2015 and 2021.
Calculations have not yet been finalized, however, the initial estimate was that eligible developers could be paid between $250 and $30,000, the letter said.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?