Bitcoin holders lose more than $7.3 billion in cash in 3 days
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Bitcoin holders lose more than $7.3 billion in cash in 3 days, hitting a record.
The latest weekly report released by the on-chain data analysis company Glassnode on the 20th pointed out that the Bitcoin market suffered a large-scale deleveraging event last week, whether it is the DeFi market on the chain, or the exchanges, lending institutions, hedge funds and many off-chain. Stuck in a position of insolvency, illiquidity or liquidation.
Alibaba Cloud’s exclusive benefits for resumption of work start from 1 yuan for the first purchase
Glassnode pointed out that the past three days have set the largest realized loss in Bitcoin history.
Investors have realized losses of more than $2.4 billion per day for three consecutive trading days, with a total loss of $7.325 billion for three days.
Long-term holders are also starting to panic
Glassnode further noted that in just 3 days, more than 555,000 bitcoins changed hands in the price range between $18,000 and $23,000.
It is worth noting that long-term holders who have held Bitcoin for more than 1 year, that is, long-term holders of Bitcoin in th
e first half of 2021 or earlier, they also began to panic, with 20,000 to 36,000 per day Bitcoin sold.
Glassnode pointed out that long-term holders sold more than 178,000 bitcoins after the price of bitcoin fell below $23,000, accounting for 1.31% of the total holdings of long-term holders, which also made long-term holders hold of Bitcoin’s total balance fell to September 2021 levels.
Glassnode found that as the market tumbled, many long-term Bitcoin holders were forced to surrender, and some even bought Bitcoin at the peak of $69,000 and sold at the bottom of $18,000. 75% of the loss, the current daily loss of long-term holders is 0.0125% of the Bitcoin market value.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?