ASUS Releases RT-AXE7800 Router with Tri-band Wi-Fi 6E and Dual WAN ports
- Seagate 12TB HDD: 7.46% failure rate and 1.5 year lifespan
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
ASUS Releases RT-AXE7800 Router with Tri-band Wi-Fi 6E and Dual WAN ports.
ASUS announces the RT-AXE7800 wireless router with Wi-Fi 6E support, 7800 Mbps of bandwidth, and robust network security features for users who need to handle a large number of devices, such as hybrid workers and professional studios connection requirements.
- What are the advantages and disadvantage of Wi-Fi 6E?
- Wi-Fi 7: The speed is 2.4 times that of Wi-Fi 6E!
- Do we really need WiFi7 with more bandwidth and lower latency?
According to TechPowerup , the RT-AXE7800 is a tri-band Wi-Fi 6E router powered by a Broadcom 64-bit quad-core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz;
equipped with 512MB of DDR4 memory and 256MB of flash memory; provides a 2.5 Gbps WAN/ LAN port, one 1 Gbps WAN/LAN port, and three 1 Gbps LAN ports, plus a USB 3.2 Gen1 port.
ASUS says the RT-AXE7800 enables stable and consistent connections, which not only significantly increases network capacity, but also reduces network congestion.
Utilizing the new 6 GHz band and six external antennas, the RT-AXE7800 delivers ultra-fast data throughput and is fully compatible with ASUS AiMesh, allowing users to achieve easy and flexible wireless expansion.
ASUS’ exclusive Safe Browsing feature reduces security risks by filtering inappropriate content from the Internet. Users can block unwanted content with one-click secure access without the need for additional applications, and its lightweight DNS-based filtering does not affect router performance.
In addition, RT-AXE7800’s security-enhanced AiProtection Pro is a free lifetime subscription that automatically updates data on a regular basis, providing commercial-grade cybersecurity protection to protect devices and personal data from Internet threats.
ASUS has not yet provided the specific launch date and price of the RT-AXE7800.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?