Apple’s new AirPods patent: can automatically adjust the volume to avoid accidents for users
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Makes Satellite Calls: Only US$0.18/minute
- Huawei Mate60 Pro: First Smart Phone Supports Satellite Calls
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Apple’s new AirPods patent: can automatically adjust the volume to avoid accidents for users.
According to media reports on July 11, there are rumors that Apple is upgrading AirPods with health-related features, such as heart rate monitoring.
Apple’s latest patent shows that the company also hopes that AirPods will help users avoid accidents on the road or on noisy construction sites.
In a series of patents submitted by Apple to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), Apple mentioned a background sound system (Contextual audio system), the system can automatically adjust the volume to ensure that users can hear the important surrounding , such as emergency sirens and car horns, this measure can prevent users from accidents on the road or in noisy environments.
Specifically, the background sound system can determine the user’s travel direction and speed through GPS data and other sensor parameters collected by the user ‘s mobile phone or Apple Watch, thereby adjusting the volume of the corresponding left or right earphone.
It is not difficult to see from the exposed patent image that when the user is riding along the road, AirPods can automatically adjust the volume to remind the user to pay attention to the road ahead.
In addition to sports traffic scenarios, the system can also be activated in emergency situations such as flood warnings and weather warnings.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?