Apple issued an “ultimatum”: All software must allow account deletion before the end of June
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Apple issued an “ultimatum”: All software must allow account deletion before the end of June.
Compared with the simplicity and convenience of registering an account, many software obstruct users when they want to delete an account, and some do not even provide corresponding functions in the software.
Apple has previously revised the guidelines for the App Store, requiring all apps that support account creation to provide the ability to delete accounts within the program.
Now, after the requirement was delayed twice in a row, Apple has issued an “ultimatum” to developers: After June 30, all software must provide a way for users to delete accounts.
If the developer does not provide the corresponding function, the app may be taken off the shelf, and the developer’s Apple Developer Program membership will also be affected.
It is worth mentioning that, in addition to the requirement to have the function of deleting an account, Apple also emphasized that this function needs to be easy to find. If you log in with an Apple ID, the developer needs to ensure that the user’s identity token is revoked after the account is deleted. .
In the definition of account deletion, Apple has also made regulations that require developers to completely delete all personal data related to user accounts, not just disable the account’s login function.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?