Another Xbox Series X/S controller called “Lunar Shift” has been leaked
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
Another Xbox Series X/S controller called “Lunar Shift” has been leaked.
Yet another new Xbox X/S series controller design appears to have leaked, with Twitter user Espía de Ofertas spotting the “Lunar Shift” controller on Amazon, which appears to come with a silver finish and is described on the packaging as “surreal.” luster”.
If the pictures are real, the handle will be able to “change color with light and movement” and have a “unique color swirl design” on its body.
The product comes in another discovery after retailer Microplay was seen listing a “mineral camouflage” Xbox controller, which Microsoft then officially released the next day and available for immediate purchase shortly after it was revealed. , priced at $70/£60.
According to Microsoft: “The Mineral Camo Grip features a bold Mineral Blue, Bright Purple, Aqua Blue and Deep Purple camouflage pattern. This color scheme sets it apart from the rest of the camouflage family, as its marine tones are inspired by the earth. Heart crystal, finds the perfect .”
The Xbox X/S series launched in November 2020, initially offering three controller colors. Carbon Black, Robot White and Shock Blue.
Several additional controller colors have since been released, including Pulse Red, Electric Volt, White Stripe Camo, Water Ripple Special Edition, Dark Pink, and the Xbox 20th Anniversary Special Edition.
Microsoft launched a white version of the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller last week.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?