AMD Software Update May 2022: Improved RSR, DirectX 11 Game Performance Soars
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
AMD Software Update May 2022: Improved RSR, DirectX 11 Game Performance Soars.
AMD has now officially rolled out the 22.5.2 “Adrenalin Edition” software update, following an earlier preview.
It can be seen that these include improvements to the Radeon Super Resolution (RSR) function, which can increase the performance of DirectX 11 games by up to 30%, supplemented by games such as “Sniper Elite 5” (introducing FSR) and “Hitman 3” (introducing ray tracing). new feature support.
- Sniper Elite 5
- “Hitman 3” ray tracing (Ray Tracing) update
- Additional Vulkan extensions
RSR compatibility improvements:
- Bringing additional support for RSR functionality to AMD Ryzen 6000 series processors;
- Introduce the Sharpen Effect slider to improve the RSR sharpness fine-tuning experience.
- As a unique piece of software created in conjunction with the Eyeware team, it provides support for short-form eye tracking technology.
- AMD Privacy View tracks and displays only the area of the screen the user is focusing on, while dimming the rest to avoid prying eyes and keep information safe.
DirectX 11 optimizations for Radeon RX 6000 series graphics cards:
- With the arrival of a new version of AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition software (22.5.2), users can enjoy greatly improved DX 11 gaming performance experience.
AMD “Smart Access Memory” optimizations for Death Stranding and Watch Dogs: Legion games:
- Using the RX 6950 XT graphics card, the SmartAccess Memory optimization of “Death Stranding” @ 1440p high-definition can improve the gameplay by up to 10%, and “Watch Dogs: Legion” can improve by up to 13%.
- With the RX 6750 XT graphics card, SAM optimization in Death Stranding @ 1440p HD can improve performance by up to 12% and Watch Dogs: Legion by up to 24%.
- With RX 6650 XT graphics card, SAM optimization in Death Stranding @ 1440p HD can improve performance by up to 6% and Watch Dogs: Legion by up to 6%.
Finally, if you have AMD Software installed, the Adrenalin Edition driver version 22.5.2 is available through the Update Preferences in the Software Control Panel.
If you haven’t installed it yet, you can also get it directly from the following link:
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?