AMD RX 6950 XT quietly changed to Navi 21 KXTX
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
AMD RX 6950 XT quietly changed to Navi 21 KXTX.
AMD is about to release an upgraded RX 6×50 XT series, of which the new Kahuang RX 6950 XT is expected to overturn the RTX 3090 Ti.
According to the two BIOS information collected by the TPU, the RX 6950 XT still uses the Navi 21 core, but it is not any version of the Navi 21 XL, XT, XTX, and XTXH used by the RX 6800/6900 series, but the new Navi 21 KXTX.
This is also the first time we’ve seen AMD GPU core numbers use a letter sequence like “K”.
It is not clear how the Navi 21 KXTX core is different. It is believed that the technology will be more mature and the physique will be better, which will help to achieve higher frequencies.
The BIOS also shows that the maximum power consumption limits of the two RX 6950 XTs are 325W and 332W, respectively, which can be manually relaxed by 20% and 12% respectively, that is, up to 390W and 372W.
Note that this is only the sum of the power consumption of the GPU core and video memory, and the power consumption of the entire card will easily exceed 400W.
Of course, the starting power consumption of this RTX 3090 Ti 450W is much lower.
In addition, the new card has two options of Samsung and SK Hynix, and the frequency is 18GHz.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?