AMD Radeon RX 7900XT PCB Design Exposure: 24GB video memory and three 8Pin power supply ports
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
AMD Radeon RX 7900XT PCB Design Exposure: 24GB video memory and three 8Pin power supply ports.
There have been various leaks of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 series graphics cards recently, and I believe players are used to it.
In contrast, AMD’s Radeon RX 7000 series based on the RDNA 3 architecture is noticeably quieter, with little news about it, and even a bit anomalous for a product close to release.
According to Igor’s LAB , it provides a PCB layout of the Radeon RX 7900XT based on the information obtained.
The Radeon RX 7900XT will be equipped with Navi 31, equipped with one GCD (graphics computing chip) and six MCD (multi-cache I/O chips), with two different processes, the former is TSMC’s 5nm, the latter is 6nm, using MCM multi-chip package.
It is rumored that Navi 31 will have 12,288 stream processors and 96MB of Infinity Cache.
This graphics card is equipped with 24GB of GDDR6 memory, with 4 memory chips as a group, a total of three groups are distributed around the GPU.
The PCB design diagram shows that the Radeon RX 7900XT uses a 21-phase power supply design and is equipped with three 8Pin external power supply interfaces, which is consistent with the rumored power consumption of 450W, but the actual power consumption is said to be much lower than this value.
It is not ruled out that AMD will switch to the 16Pin 12VHPWR interface, but so far there is no sign of this.
It is understood that the Radeon RX 7900XT will be equipped with three DisplayPort interfaces and one HDMI interface, the former is likely to be DisplayPort 2.0, and the latter is HDMI 2.1.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?