AMD new generation of Radeon RX / Pro graphics cards exposed: At least 8 models
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
AMD new generation of Radeon RX / Pro graphics cards exposed: At least 8 models.
on October 2 that the whistleblower @_Rogame revealed a series of PCI-IDs for AMD’s new-generation RDNA 3 GPUs based on the Navi 3x series.
According to Rogame, there are at least eight different models of AMD’s new graphics cards, all based on the next-generation RDNA 3 GPU architecture, expected to launch on November 3.
It is worth mentioning that these GPU IDs are not specific to a specific graphics card, and seem to include mobile platforms and Pro series professional card products. The current Navi 3x lineup includes:
NAVI 31: 0x7440 -> 0x745F
NAVI 32: 0x7460 -> 0x747F
NAVI 33: 0x7480 -> 0x749F
The AMD Navi 33 GPU lineup alone includes six SKUs with PCI IDs:
According to Rogame, gaming cards for desktop platforms are usually the last IDs in the series, so some of the above may appear in the Radeon RX 7000 series graphics card lineup.
Foreign media speculate that entry-level SKUs such as Navi 33 contain six or more PCI IDs, but high-end product lines may be kept to a minimum. But taking a step back, even if each GPU can split 6 PCI IDs, there will be 18 products for different markets, including Radeon Desktop, Radeon Mobile, Radeon Pro Desktop, and Radeon Pro Mobile, among others.
IT House has reported that AMD has confirmed that its RDNA 3 GPU will be launched in November, with a substantial increase in performance.
According to David Wang, senior vice president of engineering at AMD Radeon Technologies Group, the next-generation GPUs in the Radeon RX 7000 series will provide more than 50 percent performance-per-watt improvement over existing RDNA 2 GPUs. Additionally, some of the key RDNA 3 GPU features AMD highlighted include:
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?