6nm AMD RX 7700XT graphics card exposure: performance on par with 6900XT
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
6nm AMD RX 7700XT graphics card exposure: performance on par with 6900XT.
Unsurprisingly, AMD and NVIDIA will launch a new generation of gaming graphics cards this year. AMD will be the RX 7000 series of RDNA3 GPUs, and NVIDIA will be the Ada Lovelace GPUDe RTX 40 series.
Whistleblower Moore’s Law is Dead preemptively gave the main specs of the RX 7700 XT graphics card in the latest show.
According to him, the RX 7700 XT is based on the RDNA3 architecture, with a 6nm Navi 33 core and an area of 360-460mm2, which is a large circle smaller than Navi 21 (520mm2).
Matching 8GB GDDR6 video memory, unlimited cache 128~256MB, the whole card power consumption 200W.
However, due to changes in the underlying design of the GPU, a single chip still integrates at most 5,120 stream processors that are the same as the RX 6900 XT, but Navi 33 only has 4,096 open.
On the one hand, Navi 33 has only 2048 stream processors compared to the previous generation Navi 23.
On the other hand, coupled with software and hardware adjustment and optimization, the rasterization performance of the RX 7700 XT is on par with or even slightly better than that of the RX 6900 XT, and the light tracking performance is no pressure to surpass the RX 6900 XT.
It is worth mentioning that the RX 7900 XT in the RX 7000 family will use a dual-core package to achieve a stream processor scale of over 10,000 or nearly 10,000, and the final performance will be even more terrifying.
In terms of release time, MLD predicts the fourth quarter of this year.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?