$62 Xiaomi walkie-talkie 3 released: thousands kilometers of intercom
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
$62 Xiaomi walkie-talkie 3 released: thousands kilometers of intercom.
It was reported on April 5 that today Xiaomi launched the third-generation walkie-talkie, the price in China is about US$62 (399 yuan), including free SIM card with two year free data.
The new product supports 4G full Netcom. Relying on the 4G network of cellphone companies, it can achieve an intercom distance of 5,000 kilometers across the country, breaking through the traditional intercom call distance limit.
In terms of convenience, functions such as independent group building, quick team formation, and private intercom can be realized without cumbersome settings. At the same time, it supports OTA air upgrade and unlocks more functions in the future.
It supports a variety of intercom methods, including one-to-one intercom, one-to-many intercom, and supports two-way voice calls.
The new high-performance audio system, 40mm large-size speaker unit, equipped with professional audio processing chip, increases the volume by 30%, and has an environmental noise reduction algorithm, which reduces the distortion rate by 10.9%.
The Xiaomi Walkie-Talkie 3 has a built-in 3000mAh battery, which can achieve 100 hours of ultra-long standby time, and can also be used for up to 60 hours. It is charged through the Type-C interface.
The walkie-talkie is equipped with a 2-inch color screen, supports IP54 protection, and is equipped with an integrated back clip. Not only supports 3.5mm headset access, but also can connect to Bluetooth headsets.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?