600W RTX 40 series was revealed to be released at the beginning of Q3
- An American company made 0.7nm chips: EUV lithography machines can’t do it
- CVE-2007-4559 Python vulnerability ignored for 15 years puts 350,000 projects at risk of code execution
- RISC-V only takes 12 years to achieve the milestone of 10 billion cores
- 14000 cores + 450W: RTX 4080 graphics card perfectly replaces the RTX 3080
- Big upgrade: The difference between Bluetooth 5.0 and 5.2
- Geeks Disappointed that RTX 4080/4090 doesn’t come with PCIe 5.0
- What are advantages and disadvantages of different load balancing?
600W RTX 40 series was revealed to be released at the beginning of Q3.
When will the next-generation graphics cards of the NVIDIA RTX 40 series and AMD RX 7000 series be released? It’s finally not far.
According to the latest statement given by the expert kopite7kimi, the RTX 40 series will be released at the beginning of the third quarter, that is, as soon as July and as slow as August.
This is faster than the earliest September expected, and earlier than the RTX 20 and RTX 30 series were born.
NVIDIA has officially announced that it will hold a keynote speech at the Taipei Computer Show at 11-12 o’clock on May 24.
Jeff Fisher, senior vice president of GeForce business, is one of the keynote speakers.
It seems that there is a high probability that some news of the RTX 40 series will be announced.
Just a few days ago, kopite7kimi also gave the core specifications of the RTX 40 series big core AD102, including 12 groups of GPC, 72 groups of TPC, 144 groups of SM, each group of SM 128 FP32 floating-point cores, 64 INT32 integer cores, and also There are third-generation RT light chasing cores and fourth-generation Tensor tensor cores.
In addition, the first-level cache is 192KB per SM, the second-level cache is 96MB in total, and the ROP unit is 32 per SM, which are 50%, 15 times, and 1 times higher than the GA102 core.
Of course, by convention, the RTX 4090 will not use the full-blooded AD102 core, and it is expected that only 140-142 SM units will be turned on.
However, as the scale expands and performance improves, the power consumption of the RTX 40 series will also increase sharply. The current exposures are RTX 4090 600W, RTX 4080 400W, and RTX 4070 300W.
- DIY a PBX (Phone System) on Raspberry Pi
- How to host multiple websites on Raspberry Pi 3/4?
- A Free Intercom/Paging system with Raspberry pi and old Android phones
- DIY project: How to use Raspberry Pi to build DNS server?
- Raspberry Pi project : How to use Raspberry Pi to build git server?